Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine

Here's the Valentine's card I gave to my hubby. I was inspired by a card I saw on the internet somewhere...sorry I can't remember which site or blog. Most likely it was in someone's gallery on Splitcoast but unfortunately I can't find it in my favourite's folder.


I made this card at the same time as teaching my soon-to-be sister-in-law Bell how to stamp. We both made this same card and another that you will see in my next post.

The heart was stamped using the rock'n'roll technique. Ink the stamp in Bashful Blue and then "rock and roll" the edges of the heart in the Close to Cocoa ink and then stamp onto the Very Vanilla.

Stamps: French Script, Simply Said

Inks: Close to Cocoa, Bashful Blue

Papers: Close to Cocoa, Bashful Blue, Very Vanilla

Accessories: Blue Gingham Ribbon

1 comment:

Nardi said...

THis looks great. It is nice to see a card that is made to reflect a masculine recipient. TFS.