Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Valentine's Day Treats

Valentine's Day - its just not as big here in Australia as it is in other places like the USA where little gifts and cards are given out to lots of people, not just your spouse/partner.  I do love making little treats though - so here are some little Curvy Keepsakes boxes filled with chocolate - a perfect little gift fro a friend or co-worker.

The paper I used is the Sending Love Designer Series Paper Stack.  The 6x6 sheets are just the right size to fit the Curvy Keepsake Die.

I only recently purchased this die and I don't know why it took me so long!  Its fantastic!  The box holds itself together at the top without the need for any adhesive. The only adhesive you need is at the bottom to join the two halves of the box together. It is SO simple! Love it.



For my lovely husband, I purchased some chocolate and created a slider box to house it in.
I've used the same Sending Love DSP, paired with Real Red card stock, Silver Foil paper and the gorgeous Silver Metallic Ribbon from the Sale-a-bration brochure.



                                      



                                                                      Product List

No comments: