Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Tahitian Tidal Wave

This week our colour is Tahitian Tide. Of course I had to go with an ocean theme for this one ;-) 

I've used the Waves of Inspiration stamp set here. I stamped the large wave image using White Craft ink (or you could use Versamark) and then heat with with White embossing powder. 

Then I used a blending brush to add Tahitian Tide ink over the top for the "emboss resist" technique. The white embossing resists the blue ink. 

I like how this makes it look like sea foam. The label die comes from the coordinating Waves die set and the sentiment is also embossed with White powder. 

The twine is from the 2022-2024 In Color bakers twine. I hope you liked this card.



                                                                            Product List 

No comments: