Thursday, November 1, 2007

Snowflake Joy

I borrowed the gorgeous ‘The Snowflake Spot’ stamp set from my friend Sheridan a little while ago and this is what I came up with.

I stamped some of the smaller snowflakes as a background by stamping off once or twice first to get a very pale colour and then stamped some in “full strength”. I stamped the large snowflake with Vintage Violet stamping off once first. The JOY was stamped “full strength. I actually fluked getting it dead centre but you can always use your stamp-a-ma-jig to get it just right.
The ribbon is white grsograin that has been coloured with Almost Amethyst chalk. I used the sponge dauber to wipe the chalk along the ribbon. I added some Dazzling Diamonds to the centre of the snowflakes.

Stamps: The Snowflake Spot
Inks: Almost Amethyst, Vintage Vioet
Card stock: Whisper White, Vintage Violet
Accessories: White Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampn’ Pastels (chalks), Dazzling Diamonds Glitter
Tools: Sponge Dauber

No comments: