Monday, August 15, 2022

Rings of Love - New Home Card

Have you redeemed your FREE Rings of Love Designer Series Paper yet?
Only available until end of August/while stocks last, you can get a pack for free when you place an order of $90 or more.

There are some amazing images that are just perfect for cutting out. Like these adorable houses!

I used my blending brush and Parakeet Party ink to create a background and then added the house on top. The words NEW HOME come from the Alphabest stamp set and matching punch.

Perfect for a new neighbour or a friend who has moved house. Let me know what you think in the comments! :-)

Check out my little instagram video HERE


 

                                                                       Product List
Paper Snips
$19.25

1 comment:

Heather said...

I looked at that paper and kept on looking. Hmmm, you may have just hit me with tbe inspirational hammer!