Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Rings of Love - Bluebirds Card

 

Another easy card with the Rings of Love Designer Series Paper (Free during Sale-a-bration)

Inspired by a design I saw on Pinterest and then modified using what I had on hand. I make a lot of projects this way - see something I like and then change it a bit based on what I have available to me to use. Do you do that too?

The only stamping on this card is the sentiment which is from the Happiness Abounds stamp set. The bird images are cut from the Rings of Love paper using the Layering Circles dies.  The leaves came from the Forever Flourishing dies.

I added some embellishments from the In Colour opal rounds - even though the colour is technically Pale Papaya, its a close enough match for the So Saffron on my card :-)

                                                                       Product List

No comments: