Friday, February 9, 2024

Galentine's cards with the Bee My Valentine Bundle

 

I had so much fun making lots of cards for "Galentine's Day"! Have you heard of it? It's the day before Valentine's Day and the idea is to celebrate your female friendships, not just your significant other.

Some of my Winged Stampers team members signed up to do a Galantine's Day card for each other and then I decided to send all the participants a card, not just my assigned person. My assigned person will receive the special fun-fold card and then everyone else will receive a fun card as well.









The Bee My Valentine stamp set and punch was perfect for this project. I was able to omit the "V" from the Happy Valentine's Day stamp and then hand write in a letter "G" instead!  So cute!




                                                                        Shopping List 

No comments: