Monday, February 5, 2024

Pebbled Path - In The Moment

 It's Pebbled Path's turn for the Monochromatic look.

This time I've used the In The Moment stamp set and the Countryside Blossoms embossing folder.

I stamped the image with Pebbled Path ink onto Pebbled Path card stock for that tone-on-tone look.

White pencil from the watercolour pencils is a great way to add some highlights. I roughly coloured the parts of the image which I thought were the "relaxation" elements - the book, pillows, socks, cup of tea and the dog.

To continue the white highlighting theme on the embossed background, I brushed on some White craft ink using a blending brush. If you do this lightly, with a gentle touch, the white ink will just touch the raised portions of the embossed background and help them stand out.


A few white dots to add a finishing touch.

I rather like how this turned out - a fun technique to try on your own projects.





                                                                       Click to Shop 

No comments: