Saturday, June 23, 2007

CASEing the Catalogue

When I lose my stamping mojo I go to the Idea Book & Catalogue! This card was CASEd (copy and share/steal everything) directly from it. I didn't have the Rough Texture junbo wheel so I used my Canvas Background Stamp instead. I also didn't have Really Rust ink so I used More Mustard instead. You can almost always find a substitute when you don't have all the materials listed. Remember you can find the recipes for all the examples in the catalogue towards the back. Just search by page number.

Stamps: Artfully Asian, Canvas Background
Inks: Basic Black, More Mustard (instead of Really Rust)
Papers: Bordering Blue, Really Rust, More Mustard, Mellow Moss
Accessories: Moss Ginham Ribbon, Mat Pack & paper piercer, White Signo Gel Pen

1 comment:

Sunflower Stamper said...

Great cards and blog. I just found you thru SCS. I think you're off to a great start!