Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Easy Thank You Cards

This card was very easy to make and I made quite a few of them at once so I would have some on hand when needed. The image is from Greetings Galore stamped in Basic Black and coloured with pastels and a blender pen. I simply cut the Whisper White cardstock to be just a little larger than the wood block of the stamp. It’s really easy then to position the stamp directly over the card stock and centre the image. I then cut some Bordering Blue a little larger again for the layer. The card base is 1/4 of and A4 sheet. This way you get four cute little cards, just big enough for a thank you note.

Stamps: Greetings Galore
Inks: Basic Black, Stampin’ Pastels (chalks)
Card stock: Whisper White, Orchid Opulence and Bordering Blue
Accessories: None!
Tools: Blender Pen




This card was also very easy to make and has no layers so it’s very economical as far as using your card stock. The elephant and flower are from Wild About You and the Thank You stamp is from a hostess set called Warmest Regards. I inked the elephant in Going Grey and then pressed him up against my Weathered background stamp to create some texture. I was trying to get him to look wrinkled. I think it worked out ok. Each time I stamped the elephant he looked a little different which was pretty neat! I inked the flower with Bold Brights markers and stamped it over the trunk. I stamped the thank you in Real Red ink.

Stamps: Wild About You, Warmest Regards, Weathered
Inks: Going Grey, Real Red, Bold Brights Markers
Card stock: Whisper White
Accessories: None
Tools:None

No comments: