Friday, December 28, 2007

Dream Layout

I used some non-Stampin' Up! background paper and ribbon on this layout - again some old stuff that needed using up and it worked well for this album.

I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig when stamping the SLEEP title to keep my letters straight. I don't know how I lived without it before!

When attaching the ribbon you need to make sure you don't put adhesive where the photos need to slip underneath, just put the adhesive on the back of the photo mat and attach the ribbon there.



Please click on the photo for a bigger view - looks much better in close-up.

Stamps: Pure and Simple Alphabet, A is for Adorable
Inks: Bashful Blue
Papers: non-stampin up spotty paper, Bashful Blue, Whisper White
Accessories: non-stampin up spotty ribbon
Tools: Stamp-a-ma-jig

No comments: