Friday, January 11, 2008

Welcome Baby Hunter!

Our gorgeous friends Natasha and Andrew recently welcomed home their new baby boy Hunter. Here is the card I have made for them:


The colour combination for this card came from the colours used in one of the Ribbon Originals collections called Sweet Shop. I don't actually have any of that ribbon but I thought the colours were nice together. A bit different to the usual pale blue or pink.

I'm sure I could have made this card much more elaborate with background stamping, paper piercing, ribbons and more but as you know, I like simple cards most of the time. Perhaps I will do another version one day and jazz it up a little more.

This card looks a little dark in the photo - perhaps it's the overcast weather here at the moment. It's much lighter and brighter in real life, especially the Hodge Podge Hardware.

Stamps: Wild About You
Inks: Apricot Appeal
Papers: Certainly Celery, Apricot Appeal, Almost Amethyst, Rose Red, Whisper White
Accessories: Pewter Hodge Podge Hardware (photo turns and label holder), White Gel Pen

No comments: