Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Tart and Tangy spots and alternatives

I have 2 more spots available on Tuesday 26th at 7:30 pm and 4 spots available on Saturday 23rd at 9:30am so contact me ASAP if you would like to attend.  I need deposits by Monday 11th so I can order the stamp sets in time.

If you can't make it to my class (live too far away or dates just don't suit) I have an alternative for you:

Purchase the Tart and Tangy stamp set, Summer Picnic Designer paper and a roll of coordinating ribbon (Pumpkin striped grosgrain, Old Olive wide grosgrain or Real Red wide Grosgrain) and I will email you all the instructions (with photos) for free!

This purchase would cost you: 

Stamps - $21.95
Papers - $11.95
Ribbon - $14.95
Total = $48.85
+ 5% P&H - $5.95

TOTAL payable = $54.90

No comments: