Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Scrap Challenge

I have a big pile of scraps building up in one of my drawers. I've set myself a challenge to use up as many of the scraps as possible. I also have a lot of pre-stamped images so I've added that into the challenge too.

Here are some pics of my scraps and images:



I've started trimming the images down and layering them onto scraps of coloured card stock. Once that is done I will start making them into cards.

Do you have lots of scraps and/or images that need using up? Send me a pic of your scrap pile and some cards you've made with it. I'll post pics of my faves here on the blog.

Here are some cards I made last night with my scraps and images:


2 comments:

Chrissie said...

Hi Bec.. I too have a pile of scraps that I can't jump over! It is my mission to start to use them up too! I will send you a picture soon! Thanks for the motivation to do it! :)

Denise said...

Thay are all so cute!! I need to do that, my scrap paper is piling up too.