Wednesday, January 13, 2010

9th Wedding Anniversary



My lovely husband Matt and I were married on this day, 9 years ago. :)

Here is the card I've made for him this year.

You can see here that I've used Dimensionals to raise up the hearts. I've also used glue dots under the smallest hearts just to get a different height on them. The hearts were punched with the "heart to heart" punch.
I've used the Regal Rose patterned paper from the Level 1 Hostess pack as well as Night of Navy cardstock. I've done faux stitching around the navy cardstock with my white gel pen.

The "Happy Anniversary" is stamped and embossed in Whisper White.


I was really stuck for an idea for this card. I think it is taking me a while to get back into the swing of things after not doing any papercraft for 2 weeks! In the end, I pulled out a card magazine and had a flip through until I found something that caught my interest and then off I went. Here's the card that inspired my creation:



No comments: