Saturday, March 26, 2016

Easter Carrot Treats

I just wanted to quickly share these fun Easter Carrot treats with you today.  These were a bit of a last-minute creation as I had actually forgotten that I'd purchased the Polka Dot Cone Cellophane Bags from the Occastions Catalogue!

So last minute that I didn't have time to go very far looking for orange treats to go inside my carrots.  Best I could come up with was a couple of bags of Darrel Lea "jaffas" and a giant bag of Smarties from which I picked out all the orange ones! LOL!
Then my eldest child reminded me that carrots can be purple too so we picked through the Smarties and made a purple carrot as well.

The bags are tied closed with Cucumber Crush lace and a little tag popped on, stamped with the And Many More stamp set.


No comments: