Thursday, January 4, 2018

Heartfelt Blooms in Black and White




Each month I send out Thank-You cards to the lovely people who have purchased from me.  Here is the card I sent out for my December customers.  I used the brand new "Heartfelt Blooms" stamp set which is a FREE item during Sale-a-bration.  I put it together with some retiring items from the Holiday Catalogue - the Designer Series paper, black crochet trim and the metallic washi tape. I love how the black and white theme turned out.

The stamp itself is amazing. So much detail and shading with just one ink pad!  Its all in the way the stamp was made.  It almost looks totally flat when you first look at the rubber.  Its very clever.

Here's a video so you can see a few ways to use it:


1 comment:

Anna said...

I love the look of the black and white. Stunning! And thanks for the video.