Friday, March 30, 2018

Sweet Soiree Memories and More Cards

Hi Friends,
Well just one day left of our Annual Sale-a-bration promotion where you can receive a free gift for every $90 purchase!  Always sad to see that come to an end.  Have you claimed your free gifts yet? If not, its not too late, just give me a call or email, or order online before 10pm Saturday March 31. :-)

One of the free gift choices this time is the Sweet Soiree Memories and More pack.  These cute cards can be used in your scrapbooking or card making, very versatile.   Here I've made 4 different cards with them, also adding a few other items.


This card uses a base and envelope from the Tutti Fruitti Note Card set, also available as a free gift.  Putting these note cards together with the Memories and More pack makes for a SUPER fast card!  All I really had to do here was stamp a greeting, punch it out and layer it onto the glimmer paper and adhere the whole lot together - easy peasy, took all of 5 minutes!


Another Tutti Frutti note card here, this time the Calypso Coral colour.  I've added a chopped up doily behind the Memories and More card.  No stamping!  I coloured some pearls with my Calypso Coral Stampin' Blends (alcohol) marker and added them underneath the greeting.


For this card I simply stamped a greeting straight onto the Memories and More card - it had the perfect spot just waiting to be stamped.  I layered it onto some Old Olive card stock and then adhered to a Whisper White card base.  I decided to make an envelope from the coordinating Sweet Soiree Designer Series Paper.  I did that using my Envelope Punch Board.


This final card actually does NOT use the Memories and More pack - I used the offcuts from my designer series paper used in the envelope above. There was just enough for a card front layer and an envelope flap.  I then layered a greeting onto a silver metallic doily and added some gorgeous white organza ribbon. So quick!


I hope you enjoyed these super quick and easy cards.  Memories and More is so much fun.  I'll have some scrapbook pages to share with you soon!

Bec.

Product List


No comments: