Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Simply Sparkling Bundle in Parakeet Party

Parakeet Party - wow what a BRIGHT colour!

Each week I try to think of what stamp or bundle do I have that would suit the monochromatic theme that week. This time Parakeet Party made me think of limes - it's not exactly the colour of a lime but I think it works for this card.

I added some Old Olive as a darker tone for the layered piece, the leaves on the lime, and the stamped words.

The bubbly background is Parakeet Party ink on Parakeet Party card stock.

The soft drink can is made from the Holographic Specialty Paper and a sheet of paper from the Bright & Beautiful 6x6 paper.

This is such a fun bundle to work with! Hope you enjoyed seeing this card.


 


                                                                        Product List

No comments: