Monday, March 11, 2024

Starry Sky

Starry Sky is the colour for the latest monochromatic Instagram hop and the name of the colour dictated the stamp set choices to me. 

I've used the "In the Stars" stamp with White Craft Ink to create the background. I thought about using shite embossing powder over the top but decided against it - I like the way the White Craft Ink dries down to a softer colour. If you want bright white, then cover with white embossing powder.

I then used the Reach for the Stars bundle for the sentiment and the focal image of the space shuttle. 

Finally a few matte dots from the matching In Colour collection and the card is done. Super simple really, but I think it's quite effective.

What do you think?




                                                                        Product List 

No comments: