Friday, June 15, 2007

Hostess Appreciation Invitations


Well I finally got some time last night to make the invitations for my Hostess Appreciation Evening. The invitation in this photo is not the final result. I will post that in a few days, after the hostesses have recieved their invtations - I wouldn't want to spoil their surprise! This one is my first attempt and it wasn't quite right... I wanted to use the Faux Metal techinique like I did on the Masculine Bookmark Card from a previous post, but I realised I would be there forever making multiples. So I went with something different. I also realised that the Elegant Eggplant card base was too plain and needed something more - you'll see in a few days. Anyhow, this is a bit of an idea of what the real ones might be like.

No comments: