Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Open Stamping Nights

Last night I had my first "Open Stamping Night" at my house. It was great fun! I got some new stamp sets put together, as did my neighbour Kristy. I also got a card made for my brother-in-law's engagement. Just need to take a photo of that to post on the blog. Most of the ladies used their time to madly stamp heaps and heaps of images from my stamp sets in all the colours they wanted. Now they have pages of images to cut out at home and use on cards. I will hold these Open Stamp Nights once a month and the next one will be on the 20th of July. Cost is $5 which gives you access to all my stamp sets, ink pads, markers, chalks, punches and other tools of the trade. Just bring some cardstock to stamp on and any other consumables you need to complete you projects. You may use it as a chance to stamp lots of images OR use it as time to work on projects with a wide array of tools at your fingertips that you may not have access to at home.

No comments: