Tuesday, December 30, 2008

January Newsletter

Hi Everyone,

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and a fun-filled New Year's Eve. I had a great Christmas but was in bed well and truly before midnight on New Year's Eve! LOL!

The big news this month is Sale-A-Bration - check out the first article in this newsletter for more information. Book your workshops ASAP as I will be quite busy during this promotion so first in, best dressed, so to speak.

There are wonderful deals for customers, hostesses and new recruits during this promotion. If you've ever thought of hosting a workshop or even becoming a demonstrator, NOW is the time to do it!

I hope you enjoy this edition of my newsletter - the first for 2009!

Edited to add - the Stampin Up website is not accessible at this present moment so there are some links and other things missing in this newsletter. I will update this newsletter ASAP once I have accessed the website. Sorry!

Sale-A-Bration

Our Sale-A-Bration promotion gives reason for everyone to celebrate! Click HERE to view the gorgeous stamp sets you can receive for FREE!

Customers -- Receive a free Sale-A-Bration product for every $100 purchase.

Hostesses -- Receive a free Sale-A-Bration stamp set with a $600 or more workshop, in addition to the normal hostess benefits.

Recruits -- Choose any retail stamp set (a value up to $79.95) from the current catalogue when signing up during the promotion.

Demonstrators -- As a current demonstrator you can earn even more wonderful rewards based on your sales and recruiting during January and February. If you are thinking about becoming a demonstrator, join up ASAP at the start of January so that you can qualify for these other wonderful rewards. Contact me or attend my opportunity night for more information.

Opportunity Night

Have you ever considered becoming a demonstrator? Now is the time to do it! (see above)

There are so many great reasons to become a demonstrator but I will start by telling you mine.

In October 2006 I attended my first Stampin' Up! Workshop. I completely fell in love with the whole concept of Stampin' Up! Their stamps, the colour coordination, the accessories, the style, the awesome tools, everything! I had stamped a little before and had made cards and done some scrapbooking but I had always found it irritating trying to find products from various companies that matched. Stampin' Up! was just perfect for me.

The first product I bought was the Stampin' Scrub and Mist for cleaning my stamps and then I booked a workshop right away. The workshop was a great success and I earned lots of free product. I also decided to sign up that day! I knew that I wanted to have lots of products from the catalogue and that becoming a demonstrator would be the best way to achieve that for me.

By becoming a demonstrator I would receive a 20% discount on all my purchases and 20% income on all my sales. I could even earn more than 20% income depending on my level of sales and recruiting.

By doing workshops I would be able to earn enough money to buy all the things I wanted from the catalogue.

As a demonstrator I would also have access to sneak peaks, pre-order periods, the chance to attend Convention and other great Stampin' Up! events, as well as a fantastic 30% discount/income on my very first order and even the chance to earn heaps of free stamp sets in my first 6 months.

I absolutely LOVE being a demonstrator for Stampin' Up! I love the product, the company and all the great people I've met in the last 2 and a half years. I get to attend meetings run by my lovely Upline Liz (as do the ladies who have joined my team) and as of this year I will be running my own team meetings as well.

If you would like to hear more about joining Stampin' Up! please come along to my Opportunity Night. I'll be there to answer any questions you may have, we'll do some stamping and have some supper too!

Date: Tuesday 20th January
Time: 7:30pm
Place: 15 Coral Pea Close, Warner

Please RSVP by Thursday 15th January.


Workshop dates

As I mentioned at the beginning of this newsletter, I will be quite busy during the Sale-A-Bration promotion. It has always been my busiest time of year because of the fantastic free stamps for both customers and hostesses.

I have the following dates available for workshops:

Saturday 10th January (any time)
Thursday 15th January (evening)
Tuesday 27th January (evening)
Wednesday 28th January (evening)
Monday 2nd Feb (evening)
Tuesday 3rd Feb (evening)
Saturday 7th Feb (afternoon/evening)
Sunday 8th Feb (afternoon/evening)
Saturday 14th Feb (morning)
Thursday 19th Feb (afternoon/evening)
Friday 20th Feb (any time)
Saturday 22nd Feb (any time)

If these dates do not suit but you are keen to book a workshop, please do let me know as I may be able to move things around to accommodate you.

Shoe-Box Swap Event

A Shoe-Box Swap is a fun stamping event where a group of people all design a card and provide the materials and tools to make it. For example, if there are 6 people in the group, each person provides enough materials to make 5 of their card design and provides one sample for the other people to copy. This means that each person gets to make 5 cards on the day but only has to design one card. As you complete each card, you move on to the next “shoe-box”.

There is no cost for this event – it is just for fun!

Date: Monday 9th February
Time: 7:30pm
Place: 15 Coral Pea Close, Warner
What to bring: Your “shoe-box”, a basic kit with scissors, adhesives, etc, and a plate to share for supper

What to include in your “shoe-box”:
You need to supply everything needed for your card design (except for adhesives as each person will bring their own). Please pre-cut the cardstock to all the correct sizes.
For example your box may include: Stamp set, inkpads, markers, punches, an embellishment such as ribbons or brads, pre-cut cardstock, sample card. Please don’t include any difficult or time consuming techniques like embossing as we will not have the time to complete it all. Please keep your card relatively simple. Include at least 1 layer in your card design and at least 1 embellishment.

We will keep this a small group – maximum 6 people so that you only need to provide enough materials to make 5 copies of your card plus your sample card.


Summer Mini Catalogue

The Summer Mini Catalogue started at in December and runs until the end of March. Do you have a copy yet? If not, contact me so I can arrange to get one to you. Alternatively you can view it online HERE..

No comments: