Sunday, December 7, 2008

Still More of Tia's Album

Both of these layouts use Pale Plum, Perfect Plum and Certainly Celery.
These 2 layouts use Pale Plum, Perfect Plum and Certainly Celery.

I've wheeled a background in Versamark using the "On the Spot" jumbo wheel.
The scalloped edges were made with the corner rounder - I didn't have my lovely new scalloped edge punch at that stage!
The accents were made by stamping images from "Seeing Spots" and punching them out with the 1 1/4 inch circle punch.  I then layered them with the 1 3/8 circle punch and popped a rhinestone brad in the centre before mounting them with dimensionals.
This layout uses the Certainly Celery Prints DSP as the background.  I've stamped the words SLEEP BABY using Perfect Plum ink and the "Jumbo Outline Alphabet".  I then coloured it in lightly with Pale Plum chalk/pastels and an applicator.  There is a little spot for journalling, made with the same dotted line stamp as before but punched with the circle and scallop punches.

No comments: