Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Boho Blue - Dainty Delight

Boho Blue is such a lovely colour. 
It has a softness to it that I really like - perhaps it's the hint of grey that creates the soft effect.

For this monochrome card I've used the Dainty Delight bundle. The delicate floral images work well with Boho Blue.  I've also used the 2023-2025 In-Colour Designer Paper and Dots.


To colour the image, I used a Blender Pen to pull colour from the stamped image and spread it out to give the look of being coloured in.  If your ink from the outline image has dried too much for this technique, you can take some extra ink from your ink pad.  I like to tap the ink pad onto a clear block or a piece of acetate, then pick up the ink from there with the Blender Pen.




What do you think of Boho Blue? Is it a must-have colour for you?

 

                                                                           Shopping List 

No comments: