Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Moody Mauve Monochromatic

 

I'm back with another Monochromatic card for you, this time our featured colour is Moody Mauve.

One option when working in monochromatic is to add a neutral colour such as white. That's what I've done for the first card here. I've kept it simple with just straight Moody Mauve and Basic White.
The stamp set and dies are called Irresistible Blooms and you can find them in our Online Exclusives range.



Another option when working in monochromatic is to add other tones or shades of the colour. Ideally I would have chosen a colour called Rococo Rose, but unfortunately I don't have any left as it's a retired colour. Instead I chose Bubble Bath and hoped for the best! haha.  I think it worked ok. The Designer Paper had stark white dots so I used a blending brush and some Bubble Bath ink to tone it down a little.
The "hello" stamp is also from the Irresistible Blooms bundle I used on the first card.





                                                                        Shopping List 

No comments: