Saturday, January 6, 2024

Copper Clay - Monochromatic


I love monochromatic colour schemes.
Copper Clay is such a lovely, rich colour.

I've used the Enduring Beauty Stamp Set and Dies, along with Copper Clay ink, Versamark Ink, White embossing powder and copper embellishments to create this look.




There is quite a large floral image in the stamp set. I used that image to stamp a background for my card. I stamped one whole image, then inked up small sections of the same stamp to fill in the gaps around the edges. 


I stamped the sentiment in Versamark ink and then heat embossed with white powder.
I used the dies from the bundle to cut out the sentiment and some leaves for added texture.





A strip of patterned paper and a few copper embellishments complete the look!







No comments: