Saturday, July 12, 2008

Colour Inspiration #15

I have had another go at Kristina's colour inspiration challenge.  It was done late last night when i should have been in bed (when will I learn???) but I'm reasonably happy with it.  

I never would have done a row of eyelets like that before I had the Crop-a-dile.  Way too much effort! But with the Crop-a-dile it was pretty easy really.  Probably if I had taken more care/time I would have got them spaced better.  I did use my mat pack to space them but I was kinda rushing due the time of night and wanting to get to bed!
I used some patterned paper from the Prints series and the stamp is from the Hostess set "For a Friend"  I coloured the dots and flower with the white gel pen.

9 comments:

Suzanne Vaughan said...

That is a really fresh and pretty design.

Anonymous said...

So pretty! You did a great job!

Diane Barnes said...

I like this a lot Bec. Great layout & the white highlights really make it pop. Have a great birthday tomorrow! Best wishes,Di

Carol Dunstan said...

that is a lot of eyelets! Love how you have used white in this too

Anonymous said...

Super nice! I love the eyelets. Great job!

Risa said...

Very pretty card and I love the color combo and the eyelets are a wonderful embellishment:)

Mandy Schiller said...

I agree I would never have used that many eyelets without the cropadile either. What a great card.

Becky said...

Very pretty! Fresh, crisp, clean! Love it!

Monica Gale said...

Oh this is just gorgoeus and I love all your eyelets, I did break into sweat at the sight though lol. M xx