Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Convention Highlights

Hi everyone,

For those that didn't already know, I spent Thursday, Friday and Saturday in chilly Canberra for the annual Stampin' Up! Convention. It was so much fun!

I haven't had time to edit and crop all my photos yet but here are some that I've done so far:

This is a shot of some of our Paper Angels team on the first day. Ursula (bottom right with the pink halo) organised our shirts with a hot pink Paper Angels logo on the back. She also made cute little angel name badges for everyone and even beauty queen sashes with the Paper Angels logo too! She made a special sash for our team leader Liz - she added the word Queen and a little crown. I'll have to get Liz to send me a photo or put one on her blog.

Our whole team was so pleased to see our Liz win the best award of the night - the Heart of Stampin' Up! award. Liz does so much for our team and for charity so we all put in our nominations. Not a dry eye amongst the Paper Angels as Shelli read excerpts of the nominations. You can see in the pics below the beautiful necklace that was awarded to Liz.Here's a pic of me as I walked across the stage to collect my award. I was so pleased to receive my pin and stamp set. I'm aiming to walk across twice next year and to earn the incentive trip to Hamilton Island as well! Gotta dream big!

And finally, all 16 of the Paper Angels team who attended Convention 2009. Who's coming with me next year??

No comments: