Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Fabulous Starter Kit Offer


Stampin' Up! is offering a FABULOUS starter kit this month. It will cost you $150 to join (for this month only), but for that, you will get a stamp set ($77.95 value), a Simply Scrappin' Kit, 12x12 Textured cardstock, an inkpad and Craft and Rubber Scissors. That's all worth over $180.

You also get some business supplies to get you started: Idea Book & Catalogue (8), Getting Started DVD, Getting Started Guide, Guest Invitation Postcard (100), To My Hostess Envelope (10), Project Sample Sheet, Recruit Brochures (20), Hostess Brochure (20), Hostess Benefits Form (10), Customer Order Form (50).

If you decide down the track that you no longer wish to continue as a demonstrator there are no penalties. You've paid for your Starter Kit so it is yours to keep.

I provide as much or a little help and support to the ladies in my team as they want or need. If you wish to be a hobby demonstrator you can - you never have to do a workshop if you don't want to. You would still be welcome at all my meetings, classes and other events.
If you wish to be more of a "business" demonstrator I can assist you with information, training and support. I'll even conduct your first workshop for you!

There's room for all kinds of demonstrators in my team.

What are you waiting for? There's nothing to lose so give me a call today! We need to get your paperwork in before the end of May for this special offer. Of course the normal Starter Kit is also available during this time.

1 comment: