Monday, September 6, 2010

Ribbon Shares

Are you a ribbon addict like me and you just NEED to have all the different colours and styles?? (Please don't let me be the only one! LOL!)

Well if you are (and I know you are - surely!!) then my RIBBON SHARES are just what you need!

One spot in each share allows you to receive 1 metre of each colour for that style of ribbon. You may even like to purchase two spots in a share to receive 2 metres of each colour.

Each share contains 13 colours (Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Pretty in Pink, Real Red, Rich Razzleberry, Night of Navy, Marina Mist, Certainly Celery, Old Olive, Early Espresso and Basic Black)

The exception to this is the In-Colour share which contains 5 colours - Blushing Bride, Peach Parfait, Poppy Parade, Concord Crush and Pear Pizzaz.

Listed below are the names of each share and the cost for 1 spot which = 1 metre of each colour.

If you require your shares to be posted to you (as opposed to being picked up from me or me delivering locally) there will be a postage charge added - it will be actual cost according to whatever Australia Post charges me. (I will keep it as low as possible)
1.
In-Color Stitched Poly Ribbon
$6.55 = 1 metre each of 5 colours
2.
5/8 Inch Grosgrain
$14.95 = 1 metre each of 13 colours3.
1/4 Inch Grosgrain
$10.95 = 1 metre each of 13 Colours4.
3/8 Inch Taffeta
$18.70 = 1 metre each of 13 colours
5.
1/8 Inch Taffeta
$17.35 = 1 metre each of 13 colours

6.
5/8 Inch Satin
$16.95 = 1 metre each of 13 colours.

No comments: