Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sharing some Scrapping

A while ago I attended my first scrapbooking weekend retreat - what fun! I had a mission to complete my eldest son's Baby Album (just the first year really) and am hapy to report that it is almost all done! (I came down with a virus on the Saturday night so didn't get anything done on the Sunday) There's still some journalling and dates that need to be added, must get onto that soon!

I thought I would just share a few of the pages with you here. The best thing I did that allowed me to get lots done was to get organised before I left. I spent a day choosing my photos and then the papers and embellishments to go with them. I used only what I had in my stash at home so it was not an expensive exercise at all. I find I work best/fastest when I have limited supplies, otherwise I get paralysed by choice! Also, there just simply was not room to take everything I owned!! LOL! I kept the layouts very simple in an effort to just "get it done!"

I'm not going to list all the supplied used since most of it is "retired" Stampin Up product that is no longer available. If you do have any questions you can always send me an email :-)



No comments: