Monday, September 9, 2013

3G technique - Golden Glue Globs! :-)

Hi all, well I didn't quite get time to take photos and make a proper tutorial so hopefully my written explanation will do for now!

I'd already posted this on my Stampinwithbec Facebook page so apologies if you are getting this twice.

*Using the tip of my scissors, I fold over a mini glue dot into quarters and then lift it off and put it onto the cardstock, kind of squishing it up. I did this to about 8 or so glue dots in the centre of the flower.


*Make sure you leave a little bit of room between each scrunched up glue dot. 

*Pour gold embossing powder over the glue dots and tip off the excess.

*Heat with heat tool to melt the embossing powder. This also melts the scrunchy glue dots and helps them form more of a rounded shape!! Don't heat too long or they will really melt and flatten out.

I hope you enjoyed hearing about how to do this and I would love to hear back from you if you try it out yourself!



Oops, forgot to mention that the name suggestion for this technique came from my mum! :-)

No comments: