Thursday, January 7, 2016

Party Wishes for boys and girls

Once a month I run a Stamp-a-Stack class where we make multiples of 3 different card designs. Where suitable I like to offer the designs in some different colour options to suit different people. This Friday we are focussing on birthdays and what better set to use than the brand new Party Wishes?! :-)

Attendees will be able to make both options so suit their different recipients.

Stamp-a-stack classes are fabulous for building up your stash of cards quickly, as well as learning some simple techniques such as embossing and sponging as seen in these to cards.  We like to stick to simple techniques at these classes as we are making 9 cards in 2 hours.




If you would like to attend my class this week (or any other time) please visit my events calendar for more information and to RSVP.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

Anna said...

Love these designs Bec! This embossing folder is a beauty.
Anna