Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Stamp Club Gifts

The first session of this round of our Stamp Clubs was held on Sunday and to welcome the ladies to this round of club I gave them a little gift:


A mixed pack of 6x6 designer series papers and a little book of post-it notes. 

The tags were created with the Watercolour Wings stamp set and the 2014-2016 set of In-Colour inks.  I also added some of the Gold Wink of Stella around the edges.  



I just love these multi-step stamp sets - its so much fun to experiment with different colour combinations and layering.  
I hope my club ladies enjoy using their papers and post-its :-)

Our next round of clubs will start in June when the new Annual catalogue comes out - contact me if you are interested in joining one of our clubs!  We make a couple of fun projects at each monthly gathering and each person take a turn at being the "host" which means they get FREE STUFF!!  Its a really great way to spread out your purchases over a few months too.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: