Sunday, July 22, 2007

Gee I'm Slack!

Sorry about the lack of updates this week. I've been flat out with all things stamping. For four days this week I have been at my local Curves teaching people how to stamp a bookmark with the ladies contributing $2 each towards breast cancer research. That has been keeping me very busy! A big thanks to Fiona and the girls at Curves for allowing me to do that.
I know I promised some instructions for the faux metal technique and I'll get onto that ASAP. I just have a little bit more work to do first on my swap cards. I've entered a 10 person swap with some other demonstrators from around Australia. The idea is we use products from the new mini catalogue so that we all have a variety to show our customers. Mine are almost done so I'll post a pic soon.
Open stamping night was last night and we had a lovely time working on our projects. Mainly cards but one keen scrapper, my friend Monica, got lots of stamping done for the titles in her album. I'm sure it certainly saved her a lot of money to stamp rather than purchase alphabet stickers and rub ons!

No comments: