Thursday, June 5, 2008

Note Cards and Box

At our last Paper Angels meeting on Friday night we made these cute little note cards with a box to keep them in.  These were really fun and easy to make.  Thanks to Liz and Colleen for the lovely designs.



The box is super simple to do and I will be demonstrating it at my workshops this month.  I LOVE the So Swirly Jumbo Wheel we used on the box.  I was so excited when mine arrived.  I have a few other tricks up my sleeve to show you with this wheel this month so stay tuned!





Stamps: Boho Backgrounds, Garden Whimsy, Short and Sweet
 
Inks: Old Olive, Rose Red, Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink

Papers: Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Rose Red, Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Pretty in Pink, Petals & Paisleys DS paper

Accessories: Jumbo Eyelets, Rhinestone Brads, Choc Chip wide Grosgrain Ribbon, Double Stitched grosgrain in Purely Pomegranate and Wild Wasabi

Tools: Crop-a-dile, Scallop circle punch, 35mm and 32mm Circle punches, Spiral punch

I am currently working on making some similar ones but with different stamps and accessories since I don't have the exact ones we used at the meeting.  I will post pics of mine when they are done.

No comments: