Sunday, June 8, 2008

Wedding Card

I whipped this card up pretty quickly today while the kids were asleep.  As much as I would have liked to create something more intricate for a wedding card, I am time poor these days! And the wedding is this weekend!


I wheeled the jumbo wheel on whisper white cardstock with Versamark ink and embossed with silver embossing powder (EP). I layered that piece on brushed silver and then again onto the amethyst card base.

I stamped the wedding cakes in versamark and embossed in silver EP, then coloured parts of the image with my amethyst marker.  This was then all layered on brushed silver and amethyst cardstock and adhered to the card with dimensionals.

The sentiment was stamped in versamark, embossed in silver EP and punched out with the small oval punch. It was layered onto a piece of amethyst that was punched with the large oval punch and the whole piece was adhered to the card with dimensionals. 

I stamped the leaf stamp onto the envelope with versamark and embossed with silver EP.

Stamps: Leaves A La Carte (jumbo wheel), Occasional Greetings, Fun and Fast Notes, Carte Postale (on the envelope)
Paper: Almost Amethyst, Whisper White, Brushed Silver, Whisper White envelope
Ink: Versamark, Almost Amethyst ink pad and marker
Accessories: Silver Embossing Powder
Tools: Heat Tool. Embossing Buddy, Small and Large Oval Punches

No comments: