Sunday, April 5, 2009

Easter Cards

Easter is nearly here so I though I'd better show you a couple of Easter cards.I don't have ANY Easter Stamps!!! Well, except for the "Easter Wishes" greeting from the "Occasional Greetings" Stamp Set. So I had to make do with my punches!

My colour combination came from the Stampin' Up! Colour Wheel.

I have sponged around the edges of the card but it doesn't show up much in the photo. It is only light sponging.

Stamps: Occasional Greetings
Inks: Night of Navy, Sage Shadow
Papers: Night of Navy, Sage Shdow, Blush Blossom
Tools: Small and Large Oval Punches, 1/2", 1 and 1/4", 1 and 3/8" circle punches, scallop circle punch.
Accessories: Soft Subtles brads, sponge, black marker, googly eyes (not Stampin' Up)

This card is one that I made as a make and take at my Upline Liz's meeting last month. It is a half-sized card.

Stamps: Greetings Eight
Inks: Staz-On Black. Stampin' Pastels (chalks)
Paper: Barely Banana, Good Morning Sunshine DSP
Accessories: Bashful Blue 1/4" grosgrain ribbon
Tools: Paper Piercer and Mat Pack, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 and 3/8" Circle Punch, blender pen