Monday, April 13, 2009

Purple 21st

I recently made invitations for a 21st Birthday Party. The birthday girl is my brother's girlfriend Kate.

Kate wanted a purple party so here's what I came up with for her:





When mass-producing invitations I think it's best to keep it as simple as possible. Punches, wheels, backgrounds stamps, printing on the computer all help with this.

For this invitation I used punches and a background stamp. The most time consuming part was using the stamp-a-ma-jig to line up the 21 and the dots around it. Even so, this was still pretty quick to do.

Stamps: Polka Dot Background, Typeset Numbers (retired), Think Happy Thoughts
Ink: Elegant Eggplant, Lavendar Lace
Paper: Elegant Eggplant, Lavendar Lace
Tools: 1 and 1/4" circle punch, 1 and 3/8" circle punch, scallop circle punch

No comments: